Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluebirds Scoring

Featured Replies

I was wondering, did the birds football team average more points than the basketball team?

I was wondering, did the birds football team average more points than the basketball team?

 

OBJECTION!!! Irrelevance

Wait a minute............:popcorn:, OK we can start. :lol:

  • Author

I thought it was funny....

I thought it was funny....

 

Not to the kids busting their hump to compete and the fans who support all programs at Highlands.

As a matter of fact, yes currently the football team scoring average is above the basketball team (52 ppg vs 51 ppg) and the basketball team will probably win less games than the football team did this year.

 

Neither of these facts lessen the effort I have seen recently out of this team. I like the way they have competed their last two outings, one was a win and one a loss. Neither was dreadful.

Not to the kids busting their hump to compete

 

THIS.

Seriously Baba Booey? Please tell me you were kidding by starting a thread like this, if not you really need to start doing better and more productive things with your life.

I thought it was funny....

 

I think it would be funny too if two things happened. 1. Your school manned up to play the football team and 2. You got suspended for this nonsense. Real classy statement about high school kids.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.