12th Reg. All A Finals, Somerset Vs. Danville

Who Win's this game at Somerset High.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Win's this game at Somerset High.

• Somerset
    • Danville

I'd like to see Burgin and Monticello's all time record in the region all-a. You pretty much know every year it comes down to Danville or Somerset. I've never considered it that big of a deal to win the all-a region eventhough I've enjoyed the all-a state tourn. and think its a great event. I think it would be better if they balanced the all-a regions instead of just using the same region alignment as the KHSAA. Some regions have mayne 10-12 teams in the all-a.

My prediction is Somerset wins but Danville winning would not be much of an upset.

I'd like to see Burgin and Monticello's all time record in the region all-a. You pretty much know every year it comes down to Danville or Somerset. I've never considered it that big of a deal to win the all-a region eventhough I've enjoyed the all-a state tourn. and think its a great event. I think it would be better if they balanced the all-a regions instead of just using the same region alignment as the KHSAA. Some regions have mayne 10-12 teams in the all-a.

My prediction is Somerset wins but Danville winning would not be much of an upset.

I hope it is a Big Deal to Somerset Players. Has any of these Somerset Players ever played in All A State. I know One player it will be a big deal with, Mr. Tyson Williams. He told me last night he would Love to play in All A State, and I believe He Will.

I hope it is a Big Deal to Somerset Players. Has any of these Somerset Players ever played in All A State. I know One player it will be a big deal with, Mr. Tyson Williams. He told me last night he would Love to play in All A State, and I believe He Will.
you definitley think Tyson is the end all be all. He is alright but not the greatest like you always think he is.

The 12th Region All "A" used to be a much stronger tournament. For years there were six participants, with Garrard County and Harrodsburg joining the remaining four. Harrodsburg won the region three times, and while Garrard never won it, they played in the championship game twice. At that time Somerset had a strong program, Danville was competitive, and even Monticello hadn't fallen on the hard times that they have now. In fact, even Burgin put together a string of really nice teams in the late-90s. But after Garrard outgrew the event, Harrodsburg closed, and Monticello's program collapsed, it basically became a two horse race.