January 16, 201313 yr Looks like Cal needs to put Wiltjer on the offensive end and tell him to just stay there. Oh and we stink
January 16, 201313 yr Can he shoot a normal shot? No, he likes to make it as hard as possible I think.
January 16, 201313 yr No, he likes to make it as hard as possible I think. Just elevate and shoot and stop moving the dang ball around. If I have a player that does that let him have it.
January 16, 201313 yr "Hard time of sustaining any effort", I think that pretty well sums it up for UK at this point and time. Edited January 16, 201313 yr by Randy Parker
January 16, 201313 yr Goodwin is so selfish. Absolutely and I think he is the cause for the lack of team play. Just watch how he interacts or doesn't interact with everyone else on the team. They don't rush over to help him up either and he never seems to help anyone up as well.
January 16, 201313 yr Just elevate and shoot and stop moving the dang ball around. If I have a player that does that let him have it. Or better yet, pass to the open guy.
January 16, 201313 yr Absolutely and I think he is the cause for the lack of team play. Just watch how he interacts or doesn't interact with everyone else on the team. They don't rush over to help him up either and he never seems to help anyone up as well. As often as he hits the floor, they would be exhausted if they rushed over to help him up every time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.