Happy 85th birthday to a long time Bluebird fan.

For the record we will call her Aunt Bea. :D

She is quite some lady and has produced some very good LB'ers that played for the Birds. She is a member of the River Downs Turf Club. Every time I call her or visit her, she is watching football on tv, when available. How many 85 year old women watch football on a regular basis? Obviously with her age she can't attend the Birds games, but she is always with them in spirit.

For the record we will call her Aunt Bea. :D

She is quite some lady and has produced some very good LB'ers that played for the Birds. She is a member of the River Downs Turf Club. Every time I call her or visit her, she is watching football on tv, when available. How many 85 year old women watch football on a regular basis? Obviously with her age she can't attend the Birds games, but she is always with them in spirit.

Happy Birthday to "Aunt Bea". Hope you all have a great Birthday party on Saturday. Maybe "Aunt Bea" can share some of her handicapping tips with you!

What is she going to do now that they are closing River Downs and tearing the facility down? Seen her numerous times with Mustang in the clubhouse touting their picks. Happy 85th "Aunt Bea"

She actually had tears in her eyes the first time she saw the crane in the parking lot of the grand stand with the wrecking ball attached.

The club house will be the last thing torn down and that is where she has her reserved seats.

Aunt Bea says ," Go Birds " :thumb:

I don't know the woman, but anyone who is affectionately known as Aunt Bea, and who loves football and raised 4 linebackers deserves my respect and admiration.

Happy Birthday to Aunt Bea. :thumb:

The "Aunt Bea" nickname came from a friend of the Roller family. For those who don't know, Aunt Bea is actually Mrs. Alice Roller, but I'll just call her mom. :D

Coolest 85 year old ever!!!

The "Aunt Bea" nickname came from a friend of the Roller family. For those who don't know, Aunt Bea is actually Mrs. Alice Roller, but I'll just call her mom. :D

Coolest 85 year old ever!!!

At River Downs Alice is one of the guys!!! She and Gary make at least weekly appearances. She favors playing the inside posts, particularly 1-2-3. Ten cent supers have been a godsend to Alice who has cashed a few of those that the IRS wanted to know about.

Happy Birthday from Dave, Frank, Tom, Mo, and Armin (if he were still with us - and No!!! you can't have his seat.) Will have to buy you a Kit-Kat candy bar next time out!

Keep betting the Notebook horses.