Tom Gamble Returning to Radio?

Luke Warmwater

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoyed listening to Cincy Baseball Tonight on the drive home. I hate it came to an abrupt halt. I happened to scroll thru my presets and the first song I hear is Stevie Wonder's "Isn't she lovely".

I'm really going to miss working with Joe and I'm sure Skinny would say the same. He was a natural on air, and had a perspective on the game that is tough to match.

Funny part is there were a lot of more memorable names in the mix for the show when we were getting started. Joe came in and owned it right from the first demo...

Stupid thing is that moron Lance McAlister somehow manages to keep his awful gig, and good quality sports talk like GT and Price is sent packing.

How has that clown managed to stay employed so long?

Ratings.

Tough spot with WLW and ESPN.

I don't see this working out.

Looks like you were right Clyde..I will miss listening to Skinner in the afternoon. Gamble and Chambers were a little tough to listen to at times in the morning..Enjoyed Broering in the afternoon when he joined Skinner for some lively banter. Hopefully Skinner turns up somewhere else on the radio.

AM Drive in sucked this morning, all I got to say. Maybe we should all pool together and start BGP Radio?

Agreed it did suck today. At least in the afternoon Eddie and Tracy is high quality. Problem is too many commercials and other stuff.

Looks like you were right Clyde..I will miss listening to Skinner in the afternoon. Gamble and Chambers were a little tough to listen to at times in the morning..Enjoyed Broering in the afternoon when he joined Skinner for some lively banter. Hopefully Skinner turns up somewhere else on the radio.

Unfortunately, I was right. Surprised , though, at how fast they pulled the plug.

Agreed it did suck today. At least in the afternoon Eddie and Tracy is high quality. Problem is too many commercials and other stuff.

The commercials are why you get to listen. Not enough commercials = no show.