UC Bowl Helmets

gametime

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are tight! I hear B Kay will get to wear them next season as well. Good news for UC.

Yeah Kay was granted his 6th year today. Starting MLB Greg Blair is also going to get an extra year due to injury as well. Nippert expansion plans are revealed at a 2 pm presser tomorrow. Basketball team is #11. Things are going pretty well despite the conference uncertainty at the moment...

Yeah Kay was granted his 6th year today. Starting MLB Greg Blair is also going to get an extra year due to injury as well. Nippert expansion plans are revealed at a 2 pm presser tomorrow. Basketball team is #11. Things are going pretty well despite the conference uncertainty at the moment...

Would I be correct to say that it seems like this conference issue is putting a bit of a damper on the overall enthusiasm?

Would I be correct to say that it seems like this conference issue is putting a bit of a damper on the overall enthusiasm?

Depends on the day. I will say people seem to have a lot of confidence in Babcock and Ono to pull the University through this rough patch. That was far from the case under some of the leadership of years past...

If they were to lose the game don't expect to see them ever again. 2009 when they had those beautiful white helmets and lost to Florida bad in the Sugar bowl they have never even thought about bringing out those white lids. I like these a lot though

Those helmets are sweet for this year. I really loved the white ones too against UF. But UC wasn't winning that game no matter what they wore. Had absolutely nothing to do with helmet color. But I get what you are saying.