Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Discussion of the 7th Region Preview

Featured Replies

Ballard. Ballard. Ballard.

 

 

 

 

 

And more Ballard.

Ballard. Ballard. Ballard.

 

And more Ballard.

 

Kelan Martin is their X-factor, they will always have good guard play. But if he plays consistent at the Forward spot he takes them to a whole new level.

Ballard. Ballard. Ballard.

 

 

 

 

 

And more Ballard.

 

I think this repetitive assessment is dead on. I think the Bruins are primed for a serious run for the state title.

  • Author

ttt

Ballard is in a league all by themselves with Trinity making a strong run at them. Once Football is over Trinity could really upset Ballards quest for the Championship. I really dont see anyone else coming close to these 2 teams.

I've heard that Trinity looks like they haven't skipped a beat. I expect a big year from Hicks.

Ballard is in a league all by themselves with Trinity making a strong run at them. Once Football is over Trinity could really upset Ballards quest for the Championship. I really dont see anyone else coming close to these 2 teams.

 

I think St. X and Central will both compete at that level.

I think it is awesome that Trinity and St. Xavier are both great at basketball. I know Trinity has been better longer but for both to be as good as they are is a good thing, IMO.

I think it is awesome that Trinity and St. Xavier are both great at basketball. I know Trinity has been better longer but for both to be as good as they are is a good thing, IMO.

 

You can count yourself squarely in the minority on that one, I'd say.

I think St. X and Central will both compete at that level.

 

For the sake of competition, I'd like you to be right, but I don't see it. They have enough good players that on any given night they might beat Trinity or Ballard, but over the course of a season, I think Trinity and Ballard will demonstrate noticeable separation from the rest of the Seventh.

You can count yourself squarely in the minority on that one, I'd say.

 

Getslow you typed to fast for me and said it perfect

You can count yourself squarely in the minority on that one, I'd say.

 

:lol:

 

Yeah, I do know that. I like it though.

:lol:

 

Yeah, I do know that. I like it though.

 

Big Duke avatar, talking about how great it is that big private schools are awesome at basketball...

 

It's like you want everyone on the site to hate you. :lol:

 

Big Duke avatar, talking about how great it is that big private schools are awesome at basketball...

 

It's like you want everyone on the site to hate you. :lol:

 

I'm trying to figure out why! :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.