Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pleasure Ridge Park/Trinity 6A State Championship (Predictions)

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. Trinity 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. Trinity

    • Pleasure Ridge Park (14-0)
      23%
    • Trinity (12-1)
      76%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was just looking at the PRP schedule... I don't think they have played a game on turf all year.

Anybody know where the Panthers have been practicing this week?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at the PRP schedule... I don't think they have played a game on turf all year.

Anybody know where the Panthers have been practicing this week?

 

They and Central are probably at St. X practicing.

They and Central are probably at St. X practicing.

 

I don't believe that field is currently being used for anything else.:sssh:

I think Quick plays.

Possible, but maybe not probable. I think PRP would just like to know one way or the other for certain! (It has to make it tougher for them to prepare I would think?)

Possible, but maybe not probable. I think PRP would just like to know one way or the other for certain! (It has to make it tougher for them to prepare I would think?)

 

 

Lol. How exactly does a team prepare for a James Quick led offense anyhow.

They dont, they basically just have to hope he gets dinged up and cant play.

Quick can score anywhere on the field about 4 different ways and nobody can really prepare for that.

On the other hand, without Quick, it becomes much easier to prepare for average and some above average HS football players vs preparing for a freaking world class sprinter. JMO.

Lol. How exactly does a team prepare for a James Quick led offense anyhow.

They dont, they basically just have to hope he gets dinged up and cant play.

Quick can score anywhere on the field about 4 different ways and nobody can really prepare for that.

On the other hand, without Quick, it becomes much easier to prepare for average and some above average HS football players vs preparing for a freaking world class sprinter. JMO.

 

Yep, the Rocks are definitely a 1 man team. :rolleyes:

I don't think that's what was meant by that. I think they are saying T is not the same without Quick...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.