Revenge

Romney has a new ad up. During a campaign stop when Mitt Romney's name was mentioned, people in the crowd booed. As he usually does, President Obama said, "Don't boo, vote." This time he added, "Voting is the best revenge." Gov Romney seems to want to make an issue of that. My guess is that it is a dog whistle that is trying to bring up the whole Obama hates white people trash.

Romney has a new ad up. During a campaign stop when Mitt Romney's name was mentioned, people in the crowd booed. As he usually does, President Obama said, "Don't boo, vote." This time he added, "Voting is the best revenge." Gov Romney seems to want to make an issue of that. My guess is that it is a dog whistle that is trying to bring up the whole Obama hates white people trash.

I haven't heard anyone mention anything about white people trash

Well, if voting is the best revenge, I'm all for revenge....on Obama.