Which team will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't necessarily think that Creek will win but I do know that they will score points. They have too much talent at the skill positions to be shut down. I see a closer score than most would predict. St. X sticks to the ground, Creek will get theirs through the air. Spells a 45-21 game to me.

Do not beleive the Tiger's will have much of a problem. I believe they are "on a roll" [Discount= cincy X game] and they are right where they want to be.

Oh most definitely. They are exactly where they want to be. Not predicting a shock the world scenario

Don't know much about Tates Creek' date=' but there are two things against them....they're a 4 seed and they have to travel 70+ miles to play a game. If the Tigers don't hurt them selves they should be in good shape to win and advance.[/quote']

3 seed

Don't know much about Tates Creek, but there are two things against them....they're a 4 seed and they have to travel 70+ miles to play a game. If the Tigers don't hurt them selves they should be in good shape to win and advance.

Hey now, let's not forget who won the district.