Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 60 Fulton County 14

Featured Replies

Final

 

Cardinals get there 800th all-time win and Coach Morris gets his 150th win as head coach..

Win #800 for the #1 ranked Mayfield Cardinals who are the 6th winningest program in America

Mayfield is absolutely one of the all time best programs. Very seldom would you consider them to have a down year.

Win #800 for the #1 ranked Mayfield Cardinals who are the 6th winningest program in America

Congratulations to the Cardinals. What year did Mayfield get its first win?

Congratulations to the Cardinals. What year did Mayfield get its first win?

 

The program got off to a slow begining in 1911 (0-0-1) and entering the 1917 season the Cards had managed only 1 win comming in 1912, though they did not play in 1913 or 1916.

 

 

Mayfield has had 13 losing seasons since they begain playing in 1911 with 2 of the 13 being 0-1 in 1914 and 0-1 in 1915. The dark period in Cardinal football was 1956, 57, 58 and 59 when the Cards had 4 losing seasons in a row. The last losing season by a Mayfield team was in 49 seasons ago.

So, we've been winning football games for 100 years...wow! I remember watching my first Mayfield football game as a 5 yr old in 1966....at Hopkinsville. I remember Hopkinsville was really good.

So, we've been winning football games for 100 years...wow! I remember watching my first Mayfield football game as a 5 yr old in 1966....at Hopkinsville. I remember Hopkinsville was really good.

Was Lawrence Brame playing for Hoptown?

Congratulations to the Cardinals and Coach Morris! Those are great accomplishments for both.

Was Lawrence Brame playing for Hoptown?

 

I am not sure. I barely understood what was happening. I can't event remember any of the Mayfield players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.