Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Dixie Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why?

I'm not going out on a limb and predicting a big upset, but I will say that Dixie has shown a ton of improvement this year. Does that mean they beat SK, probably not, but it does mean it will be a heck of a game until the end, IMO. If they can keep their kids engaged, Dixie is going to give 6A fits over the next few years.

I see it being a similar game as the Boone game...close early and throughout with SK pulling away in the fourth quarter.

I look for Dixie to pull off the upset in this one. Dixie 28 SK 21

Dixie has an offense that could give SK problems. I will be interested in seeing how that matchup goes. I don't think Dixie's defense can stop SK so an upset is a stretch.

  • Author

Drew Moore is going to be a good QB he already has over 400 yards rushing and over 1,000 yards passing. I think SK will have enough to beat Dixie should be a good game to watch. Is this game Thursday or Friday?

No one has challenged SK's defense except Tyler Durham. I don't expect DH to be able to score enough to win this game.

Game is on Thursday.

  • Author

Should be a great game hope I can catch the second half of it tonight.

I think the Pioneers win closely.

Televised on Fox?

 

Don't think so. Fall break starts tomorrow for Kenton County schools.

From what i hear, Dixie's D won't be able to stop the Pioneer's O. If that's accurate I say SK 42-14. I think Dixie has been getting alot better each week, but SK has got time put pressure on CC if they're thinking about a district title!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.