Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU release 2012-2013 Schedule

Featured Replies

Whoever wrote the press release I read should win an award for "spin."

 

The article said that NKU plays a "two-time NCAA champion." Duke? UK? Nope. San Francisco. That is one of the greatest buildups ever. If only UK also played CCNY or LaSalle.

Figured I'd throw this in here instead of creating a new thread. I don't really know much about the kid, but looks like he committed to NKU for next year:

 

Murray commits to Northern Kentucky | WLFI - West Lafayette, Indiana

 

The 6-foot-7 Murray averaged 21.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 2.3 blocks for the Oracles as a junior and is excited at the chance to play early and often for the Norse.

Saw Murray quite a bit on the AAU trail. Kid can flat out shoot...

Saw Murray quite a bit on the AAU trail. Kid can flat out shoot...

 

I heard the same about the kid. I think the other commit from Toledo is also a shooter.

NKU got their assistant coaches down to 3 on the website. I wonder how they designated the others...

I am looking forward to checking out a few home games this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.