Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 72 South Laurel 65 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone in the top 10 still undefeated in Kentucky?

Final score 72-65.

SL 15 11 19 9 11

DS 15 9 11 19 18

 

 

Nathan Reed led DeSales with 2 points,

 

Desales has ALOT of good players :D

  • Author

Oops I meant 22 points.

I guess I was wrong but I was under the impression Desales wasn't one of the favorites in the region and didn't know they had much back from last year.

Oops I meant 22 points.

 

What i figured Les :thumb:

I guess I was wrong but I was under the impression Desales wasn't one of the favorites in the region and didn't know they had much back from last year.

 

They went 2 and out at Lex Cath in the 5/3.

I guess I was wrong but I was under the impression Desales wasn't one of the favorites in the region and didn't know they had much back from last year.

 

Desales is always just a crisp, fundamentally sound basketball team that works together and always has a chance to make noise in March

Is anyone in the top 10 still undefeated in Kentucky?

 

No, but South Laurel is still the best team in the state.

  • Author

DeSales returned three starters.

 

Side note - South ahd eight offensive fouls in the game. Ouch!

WOW!!! Another shocker. Who would have thought it would be St.X against Desales in the secong round. Congrats on the win Colts.

Wow this is a shocker to me.Not counting SL out by no means but this goes to show when you are the defending CHAMPS you get everyones best shot.Maybe a bit of a wake up call for the Cards.What really surprised me was SL losing this one at home.A loss like this could serve as building block or it could be hard to over come.Im sure SL will learn from there mistakes to night.SL will be fine im not a big SL fan but they are still the team to beat.

  • Author

South didn't lose this at home it was in LOUISVILLE.

Looks like the Cards had a rough 4th quarter only scoring 9. This is why the game isn't played on paper, anything can happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.