Conner/South Oldham Predictions

RomanEmpire

Who you got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

I predict Conner winning by 3 scores. They are a very good team and have shown that their offense is capable of scoring at will in the last game.

The CC game very well could have been the turn around game for Conner which can take them the rest of the way this season. They've done something the last game I wish my Cooper Jaguars would do and that is to stop relying on only 2 players on offense and actually take advantage of the other weapons they have around them. Padgett is such a great kid and weapon and they finally utilized that weapon. Cooper has a similar weapon in another WR they have but have not utilized that player as of yet. Cooper did the same thing last year, the first half of the season they didn't utilize this other receiver they had until the 2nd half of the season and this kid ended up 2nd in receptions for the team and also led the team with yards per catch last year with 21.6 yds per reception, all in the 2nd half which helped propel them to sweep the district.

Cooper needs to take note of what Conner did last game and if they do the matchup between both teams in 2 weeks will be a very exciting game to watch.

Surprised there isn't more dialogue going on surrounding this game, especially since the latest rankings have Conner at #6 and SOldham at #10. Top 10 matchup to kick off district play. I look for Conner to win, but think it will be closer than some may think. The Conner D stepped up big in the 2nd half vs Campbell Cty, but they still make me nervous, especially vs the run. If they can be as solid as that 2nd half at Campbell I think Conner wins rather easily. If not, could go down to the last possession again.

Great to hear that Conner is finally at full strengh.Lets's see what the D has to offer,so far it has been to up and down,more down than up.I would love to see the defensive side play angry and with passion for once, and take it to their opponent,instead of the opponent taking it to them.If they can do that watch out Oldham and the rest of 5a.

Great to hear that Conner is finally at full strengh.Lets's see what the D has to offer' date='so far it has been to up and down,more down than up.I would love to see the defensive side play angry and with passion for once, and take it to their opponent,instead of the opponent taking it to them.If they can do that watch out Oldham and the rest of 5a.[/quote']

They did exactly that in the second half against Campbell County last week, not allowing a first down in the 4th quarter. I look for them to do the same this week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner