Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/South Oldham Predictions

Who you got? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Conner opens up District play at home vs. South Oldham this week.

 

Please post game predictions in this thread. Can a mod please add a poll?

Conner 37 South Oldham 28

Conner is going to put up a lot of points on S Oldham. I'd expect 40+.

If the same Conner team shows up, that showed up in the second half against CC, I expect this one to be ugly. I agree with Clyde 40+ points being scored.

I predict Conner winning by 3 scores. They are a very good team and have shown that their offense is capable of scoring at will in the last game.

 

The CC game very well could have been the turn around game for Conner which can take them the rest of the way this season. They've done something the last game I wish my Cooper Jaguars would do and that is to stop relying on only 2 players on offense and actually take advantage of the other weapons they have around them. Padgett is such a great kid and weapon and they finally utilized that weapon. Cooper has a similar weapon in another WR they have but have not utilized that player as of yet. Cooper did the same thing last year, the first half of the season they didn't utilize this other receiver they had until the 2nd half of the season and this kid ended up 2nd in receptions for the team and also led the team with yards per catch last year with 21.6 yds per reception, all in the 2nd half which helped propel them to sweep the district.

 

Cooper needs to take note of what Conner did last game and if they do the matchup between both teams in 2 weeks will be a very exciting game to watch.

Surprised there isn't more dialogue going on surrounding this game, especially since the latest rankings have Conner at #6 and SOldham at #10. Top 10 matchup to kick off district play. I look for Conner to win, but think it will be closer than some may think. The Conner D stepped up big in the 2nd half vs Campbell Cty, but they still make me nervous, especially vs the run. If they can be as solid as that 2nd half at Campbell I think Conner wins rather easily. If not, could go down to the last possession again.

I hope South Oldham wins this one.

I hope South Oldham wins this one.

 

Shocking

  • Author

I am excited to see this year's Conner team complete for the very first time this season. I think S. Oldham is in for a nice warm welcome to Hebron.

Great to hear that Conner is finally at full strengh.Lets's see what the D has to offer,so far it has been to up and down,more down than up.I would love to see the defensive side play angry and with passion for once, and take it to their opponent,instead of the opponent taking it to them.If they can do that watch out Oldham and the rest of 5a.

Great to hear that Conner is finally at full strengh.Lets's see what the D has to offer' date='so far it has been to up and down,more down than up.I would love to see the defensive side play angry and with passion for once, and take it to their opponent,instead of the opponent taking it to them.If they can do that watch out Oldham and the rest of 5a.[/quote']

 

They did exactly that in the second half against Campbell County last week, not allowing a first down in the 4th quarter. I look for them to do the same this week.

 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

South Oldham will have no problem scoring on Conners defense!

UK 1Fan...thanks for your continued support from Independence. Your encouragemt is greatly appreciated.

Let's hope South Oldham's bus trip home is less exciting and is shorter than Conner's was last year.

South Oldham is 4-1 and have played some tough teams. I think they win this game easy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.