Conner/South Oldham Predictions

RomanEmpire

Who you got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

What tough teams have they played? This could likely be their toughest game so far. Conner or Meade County. Nobody tough on their schedule so far that I see besides those two.

Conner will be the first real game for South Oldham this season, they have played some poor teams up to this point. (Very similar to how Ryle will be the first real game for Simon Kenton on Friday)

Uk#1fan would pick conner to loose no matter who they play. It's like clockwork.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

What tough teams have they played? This could likely be their toughest game so far. Conner or Meade County. Nobody tough on their schedule so far that I see besides those two.

The teams South has played combined record is 10-9. Look at who Conner has played combined record 4-15. Conner has yet to play a proven team.

The teams South has played combined record is 10-9. Look at who Conner has played combined record 4-15. Conner has yet to play a proven team.

I don't recall anyone saying Conner has played a tough schedule though. You said South Oldham played some tough teams and I beg to differ. Taylor County is undefeated but I bet they lose by 3-4 touchdowns at least on Friday when they play Boyle County. I doubt the strength of schedule for South Oldham is tough like you choose to believe. Just because the teams they played had a combined record of 10-9 doesn't make their schedule tough. It's an optical illusion.

I don't recall anyone saying Conner has played a tough schedule though. You said South Oldham played some tough teams and I beg to differ. Taylor County is undefeated but I bet they lose by 3-4 touchdowns at least on Friday when they play Boyle County. I doubt the strength of schedule for South Oldham is tough like you choose to believe. Just because the teams they played had a combined record of 10-9 doesn't make their schedule tough. It's an optical illusion.

Gallatin County was undefeated before coming to Lloyd and getting 59 hung on them. You have to look past records.