Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: "I'll Miss a Game if My Wife Goes into Labor"

Featured Replies

I think it's his right to have a child whenever he wants. People miss games for many different reasons. One game in one season does not matter more than the birth of his first child. I don't have kids, but you won't change my opinion on this.

 

And you won't change mine.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Then he shouldn't have said anything. He did and now I am voicing my opinion.

 

He was probably asked about it. What would you suggest he do?

 

He also said this...

 

"We'll do everything we can to make sure it doesn't happen," Roethlisberger said of trying to avoid a game-day birth.

 

And you won't change mine.

 

I really don't care. I just think its ridiculous that anyone not named Ben Roethlisberger or Mrs. Roethlisberger thinks they have the right to say when they should have a baby.

He was probably asked about it. What would you suggest he do?

 

He also said this...

 

"We'll do everything we can to make sure it doesn't happen," Roethlisberger said of trying to avoid a game-day birth.

 

He should have said what you said. It's none of your business.

I really don't care. I just think its ridiculous that anyone not named Ben Roethlisberger or Mrs. Roethlisberger thinks they have the right to say when they should have a baby.

 

I believe I am allowed to say and think what I want. I am a grown 38 year old man. I think it's ridiculous that people can't handle people who deal with life and think differently than they do.

 

He should have said what you said. It's none of your business.

 

I think his response was appropriate. Changing what he said to "none of your business" wouldnt change the end result.

I think his response was appropriate. Changing what he said to "none of your business" wouldnt change the end result.

 

Not the end result but there wouldn't be discussion until it actually happened if it happened. There are 17-24 Sundays it can affect and 144 other days where she can have the baby without interrupting a game of the team's progress. They could have the baby on a non-game day and then it is a moot point. That's why I say why even say anything? He could have said a million things other than what he said whether it's true or not.

 

I still find it funny that it's fine to say he should miss the game for the baby but it's not fine to suggest he could have planned it better. How dare anyone not named Mr. and Mrs. Roethlisberger say when they can have a baby. I say how dare anyone say he should turn his back on his team. Without them he doesn't have that woman or that baby. So ironic....

She goes into labor on Super Bowl Sunday.

 

Miss the game? That cool?

 

Not the end result but there wouldn't be discussion until it actually happened if it happened. There are 17-24 Sundays it can affect and 144 other days where she can have the baby without interrupting a game of the team's progress. They could have the baby on a non-game day and then it is a moot point. That's why I say why even say anything? He could have said a million things other than what he said whether it's true or not.

 

I still find it funny that it's fine to say he should miss the game for the baby but it's not fine to suggest he could have planned it better. How dare anyone not named Mr. and Mrs. Roethlisberger say when they can have a baby. I say how dare anyone say he should turn his back on his team. Without them he doesn't have that woman or that baby. So ironic....

 

So now him having a baby is turning his back on his team? :lol:

 

And how is it that without them he doesn't have her or the baby?

 

Ben is an adult man with a job. It's his choice when he has a baby. It's none of my business. It's none of your business. He can plan it when he wants to. Ever think that maybe having it when they are having it might be better for his wife? His team and football arent the only things in his life.

She goes into labor on Super Bowl Sunday.

 

Miss the game? That cool?

 

His choice not mine. I don't care.

His choice not mine. I don't care.

 

Then why do you keep responding?

 

Then why do you keep responding?

 

I've explained that already. I think it's ridiculous that anyone other than them feels like they should have an opinion bout when they should have a baby.

 

That and I paid my $20 like everyone else. :D Just ask guru.

My opinion may not be popular but I think he needs to play ball instead of being there for the birth.

I've explained that already. I think it's ridiculous that anyone other than them feels like they should have an opinion bout when they should have a baby.

 

That and I paid my $20 like everyone else. :D Just ask guru.

 

You pay your $20 but it took a lot of emails to get the 20 out of you this year....

I hope after his wife goes into labor and the baby is born that he finds out he is not the father! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.