Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Survivor/Eliminator Pool picks

Featured Replies

Week 1: looks like most are taking Chiago, Philly, Houston, and the Saints. Who you got?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Week 1: looks like most are taking Chiago, Philly, Houston, and the Saints. Who you got?
BOO Saints
  • Author

Nobody playing this stuff?

You can't make week two without winning week one. Hate to burn them early but Houston is the pick. I think Philly is a sure winner but on the road and we have no idea what type of impact Richardson can make.

I look Chicago. If Luck comes in and kills it week one and gets an upset, well that would suck.

  • Author

I am running a pool with about 30 entries and all have Philly, Chicago, and Houston.

I am running a pool with about 30 entries and all have Philly, Chicago, and Houston.

 

Me=Det won in a squeaker!

  • Author

Det and Philly saved a lot of people.

I took Da Bears !

I went with the Eagles. Sweat that one out...

  • Author

Everybody on the Pats this week?

It's the only game that I'd be completely comfortable betting. Maybe Houston..

New England vs the hapless Cardinals who will travel across the country and play at 1pm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.