Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th

SvFan4life

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am lost. Can't seem to get my Kroger card on there.

OPen passsource.com in Safari >>> choose create

Scroll down to Kroger plus card

Enter your number and phone number

Click create

The card appears on the screen Click ADD in the upper right hand corner

Someone told me that I would still be able to use my old iPhone's app's once I get my new phone, so if they are correct I can still use my old one as my Sirius XM radio with my XM sky dock. If that is true I am definitely all in on the 5. I had been thinking about the 4S for the sole reason I could still use my skydock and other cables without an adapter, but if its true I can still use my old phone for the XM app and run it as my radio set I am ready to go with the 5.

Everyone pretty satisfied with theirs so far? I could have got one today, the local ATT had a couple left but they were 64's, all I need is a 16.

Someone told me that I would still be able to use my old iPhone's app's once I get my new phone, so if they are correct I can still use my old one as my Sirius XM radio with my XM sky dock. If that is true I am definitely all in on the 5. I had been thinking about the 4S for the sole reason I could still use my skydock and other cables without an adapter, but if its true I can still use my old phone for the XM app and run it as my radio set I am ready to go with the 5.

Everyone pretty satisfied with theirs so far? I could have got one today, the local ATT had a couple left but they were 64's, all I need is a 16.

Make sure you backup your old phone with iTunes or iCloud. Also make sure you download iOS 6 on it too. Then just plug the new phone in your computer and start the set up on your phone. When it asks, make sure you select to choose from iTunes backup or iCloud backup and it should basically be your old phone on your new phone.