Reds playoff roster

LRCW

It will be very interesting to see how the Reds playoff roster is set.

Who do you go with as the 2nd catcher? Mesoraco or Navarro? A couple of weeks ago it was a no doubter, but Navarro has shown a pretty decent stick since his call up, and can be a lefty or righty off the bench. Paul has to be on the roster. Do you drop Cairo since there really shouldn't be any need for him during the playoffs. Do you keep both, and go with one less pitcher since it will be a 4 man rotation tops. If you do, what pitcher do you drop from the playoff roster? You have to go with Hoover over Ondrusek don't you?

It will be very interesting to see how the Reds playoff roster is set.

Who do you go with as the 2nd catcher? Mesoraco or Navarro? A couple of weeks ago it was a no doubter, but Navarro has shown a pretty decent stick since his call up, and can be a lefty or righty off the bench. Paul has to be on the roster. Do you drop Cairo since there really shouldn't be any need for him during the playoffs. Do you keep both, and go with one less pitcher since it will be a 4 man rotation tops. If you do, what pitcher do you drop from the playoff roster? You have to go with Hoover over Ondrusek don't you?

Yes,yes,yes and yes

Yes drop Cairo, and drop Andrusik. Hoover has looked good and would be good keep. Don't forget Billy Hamilton for pinch running purposes in playoffs. Better save a spot for him. Let's not forget Nick Massett(joking), but the Reds won't be if he proves healthy before playoffs. That would be the dumbest thing they could do. They've won all year without him, then bring him back for playoffs unproven??? I hope they are not that risky!

Ondrusek will definitely not be on the playoff roster, he won't be called up until Sept. 1. I think Hoover will be on the roster, Simon will not. I would like to see Bray on the roster instead of Cairo. I don't see Hamilton being in the mix, but that would be a nice bullet in the holster.

Ondrusek will definitely not be on the playoff roster, he won't be called up until Sept. 1. I think Hoover will be on the roster, Simon will not. I would like to see Bray on the roster instead of Cairo. I don't see Hamilton being in the mix, but that would be a nice bullet in the holster.

Ondrusek can still be on the playoff roster. Why in the world would you want Bill Bray on the playoff roster? Do you think the Reds will need somebody to come in, and walk the bases loaded?

The Reds will use 3, maybe 4 starters.

Cueto

Latos

Bailey

Arroyo

Leake

Simon

Hoover

Arrendondo

Broxton

Marshall

Chapman

Hanigan

Votto

Phillips

Cozart

Rolen

Frazier

Ludwick

Heisey

Stubbs

Paul

Bruce

Valdez

Navarro

Mesoraco

That's what I would go with. They'll most likely sub out one of the 2 backup catchers for Cairo though.

That's what I would do. :D I think that's 100% a Walt decision not Dusty.

Oh, I think your wrong there. Walt could no doubt overrule Dusty, but I bet he wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. Cairo is on the roster will be 100% pick's choice.