3. Warren Central at 3A #6 Fort Campbell

4. Franklin County vs. Letcher County Central

5. Cooper vs. 6A Boone County

6. Conner vs. 2A #4 Covington Holy Cross

7. Harlan County vs. Gate City (VA)

8. North Bullitt vs. South Oldham

9. Christian County vs. 6A #10 Henderson County

10. Graves County vs. 2A #5 Murray

I'd take North Bullitt out, move CCHS and Graves up one spot, and put Greenwood at #10.

Disagree. Conner has not lost and they drop?? Honestly, what has Cooper done better? Played one more game?? Boone will win NKY 6A. Conner beat them on their field.

I think Cooper's body of work has been slightly more impressive than Conner. This week should tell us a lot.

I think Cooper's body of work has been slightly more impressive than Conner. This week should tell us a lot.

Cooper has beaten a very down Ryle squad, and 2A HC. I say we wait a few weeks before we decide who's body of work is better.

So wrong on so many fronts. Time will tell. I guess we so quickly forget about the #4 seed a year ago. Love the "now" world we live in. Never move a team down that started off higher until they lose. #motivation.

No may have to it, Greenwood's Tanner Thompson tore his ACL. I still think they're good enough to win most of the games on their schedule, and probably still better than most of the teams in the class. But the top 10 teams may now be beyond them.

So wrong on so many fronts. Time will tell. I guess we so quickly forget about the #4 seed a year ago. Love the "now" world we live in. Never move a team down that started off higher until they lose. #motivation.

Conner: 1 win over what appears to be a solid, yet 0-2 Boone County team. 2 TD scrimmage win over what is probably a down Beechwood team.

Cooper: Blowout win over Ryle. Ryle then beat Henry Clay and it was reported that Ryle played a very strong CovCath team almost even in a scrimmage. Blowout win over the defending 2A state champ Holy Cross. Blowout win over 2A #2 and state power NewCath.

I will definitely take Cooper's body of work over Conner at this point.

Conner: 1 win over what appears to be a solid, yet 0-2 Boone County team. 2 TD scrimmage win over what is probably a down Beechwood team.

Cooper: Blowout win over Ryle. Ryle then beat Henry Clay and it was reported that Ryle played a very strong CovCath team almost even in a scrimmage. Blowout win over the defending 2A state champ Holy Cross. Blowout win over 2A #2 and state power NewCath.

I will definitely take Cooper's body of work over Conner at this point.

Way to early to be talking about a body of work IMO. Maybe an arm or leg, but not a body. Just think its to early in the season to have teams leap frogging based off of a very limited opportunity.

You mentioned scrimmages but failed to mention a complete dismantling of Holmes by Conner. You also mentioned the CCH/Ryle scrimmage. What is CCH's body of work? Two blowouts over suspect teams? Next several weeks will give us all a much clearer picture of how things will shake out. For now, just good water cooler discussion.