Campbell County/Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Shamrock

Who wins this matchup?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Campbell County
    • Newport Central Catholic

I see NCC struggling to stop CC running the ball.

I'm sure you are talking about Tyler Durham. The man is one heck of an athlete, I coached him in youth football, but I'm sure Newcath will have a few good men back in action this week. I don't see a blow out by any means but I will have to still take NCC on top by a margin of 28-21.

Depends on who NewCath will have returning from injury. Campbell Couny is much bigger but also slower than NCC. I'm going with NewCath in a close one.

That was the one thing that was being talked about at the CovCath/Campbell game. Camels have quite a few big kids, but they had to be the slowest group anyone had seen in some time.

Just got the word in, Brady Thacker will be out again this week due to an ATV accident that managed to install some staples into his head, not sure how Coach Eviston reacted to this off field injury. The kid already had a boot on from an ankle injury the prior week. So with that said, NCC will be short some of there key players again this week. I'm not sure how deep NCC can go on the bench to be able to match up with a big Camel team.