Predictions: Holmes at Beechwood

Which team will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Holmes is better than last year, at least they were last week. Turnovers were very key in keeping it close last year. Beechwood fumbled 5 or 6 times but Holmes couldn't convert many because of their poor offense. VOR is correct that Peterson is a beast and there probably isn't a more talented receiver (some may be better) in the area. Scruggs can simply fly, but I'm not sure he is the best running back, but I just wouldn't kick it to him, he is a legitimate threat in the return game. If Beechwood turns it over again, Holmes will score more with this offense. Colston is night and day different from last year. He runs well and throws decent enough. My problem with the Bulldogs is they looked out of shape. Lots of players had cramps , including Peterson who did not play most of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter against Scott, and they were dragging right before half and at the end of the game. Holmes will hit you and will play hard. I do believe Beechwood, if they take care of the ball, will win by 10-14 due to overall better players throughout roster.

No doubt D1 talent, he is rare. It is just unfortunate with some of his circumstances, some his doing, some really out of his control. Hopefully, he can overcome them and move forward. Believe me, the staff at Holmes work with him constatntly. He really is a nice kid.

Peterson is special. He has D1 talent.

Holmes is better than last year, at least they were last week. Turnovers were very key in keeping it close last year. Beechwood fumbled 5 or 6 times but Holmes couldn't convert many because of their poor offense. VOR is correct that Peterson is a beast and there probably isn't a more talented receiver (some may be better) in the area. Scruggs can simply fly, but I'm not sure he is the best running back, but I just wouldn't kick it to him, he is a legitimate threat in the return game. If Beechwood turns it over again, Holmes will score more with this offense. Colston is night and day different from last year. He runs well and throws decent enough. My problem with the Bulldogs is they looked out of shape. Lots of players had cramps , including Peterson who did not play most of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter against Scott, and they were dragging right before half and at the end of the game. Holmes will hit you and will play hard. I do believe Beechwood, if they take care of the ball, will win by 10-14 due to overall better players throughout roster.

Great analysis, I would have to concur that BW wins by a touchdown, it will be a good game on a fast track, that doesnt hurt Holmes in the least. The Scruggs kid is lightning fast....not to change the question, but does he run track?