Predictions: Holmes at Beechwood

Which team will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Holmes picked up an opening win versus a 1-0 Scott team while the Tigers lost a tough one to Simon Kenton. Last year, Beechwood's talented team faced arguably their toughest win against Holmes in a game that went down to the wire. Holmes has better RB and return man than Simon Kenton, a much better receiver than anyone on Simon Kenton and I am sure their usual fast defense. Anyone who thinks this is an easy win for Beechwood, needs to rethink. How does everyone see this one?

Holmes picked up an opening win versus a 1-0 Scott team while the Tigers lost a tough one to Simon Kenton. Last year, Beechwood's talented team faced arguably their toughest win against Holmes in a game that went down to the wire. Holmes has better RB and return man than Simon Kenton, a much better receiver than anyone on Simon Kenton and I am sure their usual fast defense. Anyone who thinks this is an easy win for Beechwood, needs to rethink. How does everyone see this one?

SK is has a better running back,returner and 4 better receivers!!!! And a better team than Beechwood or Holmes get your facts right! :D

Scruggs probably best player in NKy, and the WR is a beast. Not sure they have the supporting cast to win this one. BW 28-19

SK is has a better running back,returner and 4 better receivers!!!! And a better team than Beechwood or Holmes get your facts right! :D

I love your homerism but sometimes you have to be real. Scruggs would run circles around any back SK has and is a better returner than Swanson, and that is no knock on Swanson because he is very good. To say SK has any receiver, let alone 4, better than Peterson is beyond laughable. Try every once in a while to be real so we know you are just the ultimate homer and not totally delusional.

I love your homerism but sometimes you have to be real. Scruggs would run circles around any back SK has and is a better returner than Swanson, and that is no knock on Swanson because he is very good. To say SK has any receiver, let alone 4, better than Peterson is beyond laughable. Try every once in a while to be real so we know you are just the ultimate homer and not totally delusional.

Will see next week! SK plays Holmes next Friday!

H believes nothing of what he writes, but has figured out how to get reactions, which is all he wants. His act is growing tiresome. if we all ignore him and stop fanning the flames he will go away.

H believes nothing of what he writes, but has figured out how to get reactions, which is all he wants. His act is growing tiresome. if we all ignore him and stop fanning the flames he will go away.

Sounds like your still looking for a Kleenex?