Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes' debut on the PGA Tour

Featured Replies

Anybody heard as to why JB withdrew from the Hope.

 

WD T110 C J.B. Holmes Withdrawn 74

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I hope it's not because he played like dung yesterday. I hate when players shoot big numbers and bail...let's hope (this sounds weird) that is back is acting up and he felt it best to get some rest.

I hope it's not because he played like dung yesterday. I hate when players shoot big numbers and bail...let's hope (this sounds weird) that is back is acting up and he felt it best to get some rest.

I was watching the coverage on Wednesday and it showed John several times rubbing his back like it was hurting him. Don’t recall the announcers saying anything about it though.

I saw in this mornings paper where he withdrew. Maybe he's swinging too hard on those 325 yard drives. :p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.