Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

golfdude

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by golfdude

  1. First Round Winners Graves County South Laurel Jeffersontown Christian Co. Mason Co. Covington Catholic Madison Central Pleasure Ridge Park Semi-Final Round South Laurel Christian Co. Mason Co. Madison Central Championship game South Laurel Madison Central Sweet 16 Champion South Laurel 121 points
  2. I was watching the coverage on Wednesday and it showed John several times rubbing his back like it was hurting him. Don’t recall the announcers saying anything about it though.
  3. I agree I wish we would have gotten to see him more but I guess that comes with experience. He is going to be a force on tour for years to come. From what I here is going about everything in the right direction. Congrats to John on your top 10 finish. :thumb:
  4. Where are the 6 rounds being played? Are all rounds on the same course?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.