Are you interested in a Fantasy Football Survivor League?

Godot

I have opening in a Fantasy Football Survivor League that I am trying this year. I think it could be interesting, and another chance for us to do some trash talking.

• This will be a best ball survivor league.
  • We will each draft a 16 man team using the automated feature of MFL to make this flow quicker.
  • You don't submit starting lineups - instead, the system automatically chooses your best starters for you each week of the season after the games are completed.
  • You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the team you have all season long.
  • You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs
  • Each week the team with the low score is dropped and the winner is the last man standing after Week 16
  • We will use the standard BGP League scoring.
  • Starting lineup will be QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, PK, and DEF
  • Draft order will be determined by the random selecting feature of the MFL software and then each successive round of the draft is the opposite order of the prior round (an "S" or "serpentine" draft).

I thought this would be another way for us to have some fun. If you want in let me know. I'd like to get this rolling before long.

With everyone using the MFL feature we can get this draft done in two or three days.

Let me know if you want in and PM me your email address if I don't already have it.

If there is enough interest I'll start a second league.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 1 is:

00Rocket28

Auxier RiverRat

bigblueinsanity

bjknku02

Godot

halfback20

HammerTime