Trimble County 12 Bracken County 6 (Scrimmage)

There were bright spots for both teams, but there is much to be done before the first game this week.

I was very pleased to meet plantmanky, who I hope will give some analysis here. I do not have a great overall analysis of the game, as I was trying to figure out a new scoring app in order to be ready to go live with it this Friday night.

I know scrimmage games means nothing as far as win and loses goes, but you would thing it was good for Trimble to post the win, if only to show the players they can win.

Posting only two wins last season makes me think any positive to come from the scrimmage games is a plus.

They played really hard. They were probably outgained 250+ yards to 30 yards or thats the way it looked from the stands not sure but they continued to fight on. I think Bracken would probably win this game if it was in season but it was positive to see the kids from Trimble fighting and clawing it out.

They played really hard. They were probably outgained 250+ yards to 30 yards or thats the way it looked from the stands not sure but they continued to fight on. I think Bracken would probably win this game if it was in season but it was positive to see the kids from Trimble fighting and clawing it out.

That's sure not the way it looked from the sideline. Outgained, yes. That much, no.

That's sure not the way it looked from the sideline. Outgained, yes. That much, no.[/quote

It was in the ball park, Bracken for sure had over 200 yards, I don't remember Trimble even having a sustaining drive. They only picked up two first downs.

That's sure not the way it looked from the sideline. Outgained, yes. That much, no.[/quote

It was in the ball park, Bracken for sure had over 200 yards, I don't remember Trimble even having a sustaining drive. They only picked up two first downs.

Who's QB ing BC since the transfer of McClain? That was one of the issues coming into this season.