Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T.O. to the Seahawks? God I hope so!

Featured Replies

TO, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, and Marshawn Lynch all in the same lockeroom...It's going to be interesting.

 

I think they've got the second coming of Tom Brady in Matt Flynn - they're hoping Winslow and Miller can be their version of Gronk and Hernandez.

I think they've got the second coming of Tom Brady in Matt Flynn - they're hoping Winslow and Miller can be their version of Gronk and Hernandez.

 

You think or they think they have the second coming of Tom Brady in Matt Flynn?

 

 

I like Flynn. I hope he flourishes. I just wonder how much of a chance he'll get since they drafted Russell Wilson. Tavaris is a non factor IMO. I keep hearing good things about Wilson and so so news about Flynn. I expect him to start but I worry about the patience they'll have with Flynn.

Doug Baldwin was an undrafted free agent last year...

I assumed he was talking about a fantasy draft.

Hermy the dentist, I mean John Clayton reported that TO ran a sub 4.5 forty. He's never been clocked as fast. I wonder if he's juicing?

 

He's clean. He was running from the Child Support Police.

Doug Baldwin was an undrafted free agent last year...

 

I was speaking of people who drafted him in fantasy football.

Got ya.

 

Thought you might have been mixing him up with Golden Tate, and I would've been right there with you.

Hermy the dentist, I mean John Clayton reported that TO ran a sub 4.5 forty. He's never been clocked as fast. I wonder if he's juicing?

 

He is shredded...but he always has been.

  • Author

Easy come, easy go...

 

I would say this is officially the end of the road for TO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.