Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner's Jordan Scott

Featured Replies

Jordan Scott is having a fantastic AAU season as are her teammates on the Shining Star Slavey team. Jordan just led her team to a 5-0 finish in the Run for the Roses tournament in Lexington.

 

Jordan is getting a lot of interest from college scouts and already has a full ride offer to KY Wesleyan.

 

Congrats Jordan!!!!! :thumb:

I have had the pleasure to watch Jordan since the 4th grade. This young lady absolutely loves the game, first one in the gym and the last one to leave. I wish Jordan and her shinning stars teammates the best of luck. Someone is going to get a player that loves basketball and is a true talent!

 

Go Lady Cougars

Jordan Scott is having a fantastic AAU season as are her teammates on the Shining Star Slavey team. Jordan just led her team to a 5-0 finish in the Run for the Roses tournament in Lexington.

 

Jordan is getting a lot of interest from college scouts and already has a full ride offer to KY Wesleyan.

 

Congrats Jordan!!!!! :thumb:

Congrats to her. Great player and even better person. My daughter has played with her a couple of times this summer and really enjoyed having her as a teammate.

I too have had the pleasure of watching Ms Scott play the last couple of years and I'm looking for her to have a big Senior season. Scott is very athletic, runs the floor exceptionally well, has a nice outside shot and is a strong rebounder. The only thing I would like to see Scott do more of would be to take the ball to the basket a bit more than she currently does. I know Coach Stamm is counting on her to be a strong senior leader this upcoming season. Things are looking up in the Cougar program.

I too have had the pleasure of watching Ms Scott play the last couple of years and I'm looking for her to have a big Senior season. Scott is very athletic, runs the floor exceptionally well, has a nice outside shot and is a strong rebounder. The only thing I would like to see Scott do more of would be to take the ball to the basket a bit more than she currently does. I know Coach Stamm is counting on her to be a strong senior leader this upcoming season. Things are looking up in the Cougar program.

 

Weren't they like fourth in Region 9 last year and won 20 games? I think things already looked good before this good news hit. Coach Stamm has them thinking District 33 title this year!

Jordan is such a great young lady and such a solid player. She has a great basketball IQ

Any school would be very fortunate to have her represent them on and off the floor!!!

I've had the chance to watch JScott fairly often. She's always in the right position and is a great TEAM player. I wish her the best of luck!

  • Author

Jordan is now gathering interest from some D1 schools.

It is my understanding that Jordan made a visit to Ky Wesleyan in the last day or two. She should be drawing lots of interest from a variety of schools now that the school year has begun. Good Luck Jordan!

It is my understanding that Jordan made a visit to Ky Wesleyan in the last day or two. She should be drawing lots of interest from a variety of schools now that the school year has begun. Good Luck Jordan!

 

I am sure that a coach like Coach Stamm does a good job of promoting his players for the next level. I am sure she will get some looks as the season goes on. There is no question she is one of the better players in NKY.

It is my understanding that Jordan made a visit to Ky Wesleyan in the last day or two. !

 

Correct.

I hear Coach Stamm does an excellent job promoting his players. I have been told that there is another senior on the team getting D-3 looks but not sure of her name?

I hear Coach Stamm does an excellent job promoting his players. I have been told that there is another senior on the team getting D-3 looks but not sure of her name?

 

Probably thinking of Guard, Emily Pluto. She handles the ball well against pressure and can take it to the basket when necessary. A good three point shooter although a bit streaky but when she is hot she is very hot. I know Coach Stamm is looking for Emily along with Jordan Scott to be strong Senior leaders this upcoming season.

My sources close to the Conner program have advised me that Jordan Scott today has verbally commited to play her college ball at Kentucky Wesleyan. Congratulations Jordan! I hope you have an outstanding senior year at Conner and much success in your future at Wesleyan.

My sources close to the Conner program have advised me that Jordan Scott today has verbally commited to play her college ball at Kentucky Wesleyan. Congratulations Jordan! I hope you have an outstanding senior year at Conner and much success in your future at Wesleyan.

 

I also heard this from a very reliable source. Congrats to Jordan!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.