Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keith Adkins to Paintsville

Featured Replies

My sources tell me that Keith Adkins will be named the new head boys basketball coach at Paintsville High School next week.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying this one. I haven't talked to anyone at Campbellsville yet but this seems highly unlikely to me.

Bill Mike always did like Keith......wouldn't suprise me at all.

I will make a phone call and find out

Just got off the phone and nothing has been said yet. My source would have gotten a call from the president if this was true.

I would be surprised to see Keith leave a good job at Campbellsville for Paintsville.

 

I haven't talked to anyone who thinks this will happen.

I would be surprised to see Keith leave a good job at Campbellsville for Paintsville.

 

I haven't talked to anyone who thinks this will happen.

 

I would be surprised as well considering the success he is having at Campbellsville.

Keep us posted, whoever finds out what!

I would probably be one of the first ones to know so we'll do.

There is some validity to this rumor according to someone who I consider to be a good source. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Heard last week it was a done deal. I have a source.

Just saw on the news that he has turned this job down. He is staying at Campbellsville.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.