Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Indians Series 6/18/2012 thru 6/20/2012

Featured Replies

Cozart 6,

Heisey 8,

Votto 3,

Phillips 4,

Bruce 9,

Ludwick 7,

Rolen 5,

Frazier DH,

Hanigan 2,

Latos RHP

 

 

I can live with that.

  • Replies 362
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your prediction, or the lineup released?

 

Sorry . Released and I was wrong - 7 hole.

 

 

ctrent ‏@ctrent

Rolen, Heisey back in #Reds lineup: Cozart 6, Heisey 8, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Ludwick 7, Rolen 5, Frazier DH, Hanigan 2, Latos RHP

  • Author
Cozart 6,

Heisey 8,

Votto 3,

Phillips 4,

Bruce 9,

Ludwick 7,

Rolen 5,

Frazier DH,

Hanigan 2,

Latos RHP

 

 

I can live with that.

 

At least he's got Frazier out there. Will be interesting to see what happens when they're back to NL and no DH.

 

Not a fan of Frazier in the 8 hole, but at least he's out there.

Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt

 

#Reds could pass 1 million in home attendance for season this weekend. Would be fastest to 1M for Reds since 2004 when it took 35 home games

Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt

 

#Reds could pass 1 million in home attendance for season this weekend. Would be fastest to 1M for Reds since 2004 when it took 35 home games

 

I went to a lot of games during the summer of 2004. Thank you to my friend who worked in the Guidance Counselor Office our senior year when Carl Linder gave each student one ticket. Well each student was supposed to get one ticket haha!

Cozart 6,

Heisey 8,

Votto 3,

Phillips 4,

Bruce 9,

Ludwick 7,

Rolen 5,

Frazier DH,

Hanigan 2,

Latos RHP

 

I can live with that.

 

I love it.

Votto has been phenominal. If I was Lowe, he would my target tonight, especially since they are probably going to pitch around him at least once. Not sure Joey would charge, but it could set things up for later in the game.

 

I wish their watching a DH becuase I'd love to see Latos throw another ball inside haha!

 

 

 

You guys who post on mobile devices sure are hard to follow.

Cozart 6,

Heisey 8,

Votto 3,

Phillips 4,

Bruce 9,

Ludwick 7,

Rolen 5,

Frazier DH,

Hanigan 2,

Latos RHP

 

 

I can live with that.

 

I like the lineup but I think Frazier is getting a slap in the face being dropped to the 8 hole but maybe that will keep from having 7-8-9 go 1-2-3.

I love it.

 

Would like Frazier and Ludwick flopped because Frazier is hotter and would protect Bruce better imo.

  • Author

^Ludwick is hitting .429 lifetime against Lowe with 4 HRs....

^Ludwick is hitting .429 lifetime against Lowe with 4 HRs....

 

Forgot about Dusty and his numbers. What did he do last week against him. 0 for 3 with 2 Ks.

^Ludwick is hitting .429 lifetime against Lowe with 4 HRs....

 

And is exactly why he's hitting in that spot tonight IMO.

George is calling the game. Outstanding!

And is exactly why he's hitting in that spot tonight IMO.

 

No what have you done for me lately?

Well to hear Dusty talk about it Rolen is the starter again at 3rd and will play most of the time unless there is a day game after a night game. Thanks Todd Frazier for your efforts we'll try to get you some games where we can!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.