Barry Bonds

Apparently Barry Bonds has slimmed down a little bit...He is down from 260* to a more natural 212 which has him looking like he did in his early years with the Pirates...The lightest he was in his playing career was 185 in 1993 and the most he weighed was 228 which he weighed from 2002-2007...He looks a lot more lean now that he isn't playing and a lot less bloated...Has to make you wonder a bit...Hopefully Dusty doesn't see this picture, he may get a little to excited :banana:...Looks like he could still play, he hasn't looked that lean in years...

Barry Bonds Wants Back In w/ the Giants | Yahoo Sports Radio

m9bwzm.jpg

I'd take Barry Bonds on my team any day. I'd give him a tryout right now.

He looks like a freak show right now :lol: Looks like he could steal 30+ Bags and give you 15-20 HR's at least, Dusty also had his best years when being led by Bonds :D...

On or off steroids Bonds is one of the greatest hitters of all time.

I agree that he would have still been a great hitter and had many 30 HR seasons but not nearly as many 40 HR seasons and a 70 HR season without a little help...However he would have had many more years of 30 SBs as well without the help...His power numbers increased slighlty and his Speed numbers dropped off a bunch...I think he would have had just as good of a career in a different way than the career he wound up having...