Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wedding Reception Music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EU?

 

EU - Da Butt? It will get people moving.

  • Author
You also need some current top 40 stuff.

 

All About That Bass, for example.

 

Add some Digital Underground "Humpty Dance" as well.

 

Got 'em both. Also along the 'rump-shaker' line of things, I have:

 

House Of Pain - "Jump Around"

DJ Kool - "Let Me Clear My Throat"

Ginuwine - "Pony"

JT - "Suit & Tie"

Blackstreet - "No Diggity"

Pharrell - "Happy"

Outkast - "Rosa Parks".

  • Author
EU - Da Butt? It will get people moving.

 

Man, you got me scratching my head and feeling like a square on that one. I even looked it up on YouTube. Never heard that one.

Got 'em both. Also along the 'rump-shaker' line of things, I have:

 

House Of Pain - "Jump Around"

DJ Kool - "Let Me Clear My Throat"

Ginuwine - "Pony"

JT - "Suit & Tie"

Blackstreet - "No Diggity"

Pharrell - "Happy"

Outkast - "Rosa Parks".

 

 

I dig that.

Man, you got me scratching my head and feeling like a square on that one. I even looked it up on YouTube. Never heard that one.

 

What? You've never heard that song?

 

My wife gets mad when I sub her name in the part where he says "Tanya got a big ol' butt - oh yeah."

 

Trust me. Your audience will know it.

A song I like is "Kiss" by Prince but I really dig Tom Jones' version.

 

Lakeside's "Fantastic Voyage" is another strong dance number.

 

Oh...and "Fire" by Ohio Players.

 

Old folks will dig it.

Quite disappointed, I entered this thread expecting Clyde to suggest "Booty" - JLo ft Iggy. That'll get the rumps shaking.

A song I like is "Kiss" by Prince but I really dig Tom Jones' version.

 

Lakeside's "Fantastic Voyage" is another strong dance number.

 

Oh...and "Fire" by Ohio Players.

 

Old folks will dig it.

"Kiss" should be mandatory at any and all social functions. Hell, play it at my funeral.

Not ashamed to admit it, "Cupid Shuffle" is fun and easy to do. Or if you got the right crowd, "Harlem Shuffle".

Man, you got me scratching my head and feeling like a square on that one. I even looked it up on YouTube. Never heard that one.

 

I've never been more disappointed in you …

Not ashamed to admit it' date=' "Cupid Shuffle" is fun and easy to do. Or if you got the right crowd, "Harlem Shuffle".[/quote']

 

Right there with you.

  • Author
What? You've never heard that song?

 

I've never been more disappointed in you …

 

I'm sorry? :idunno:

I'm sorry? :idunno:

 

I'm just saying. I feel like you should study up a bit on go-go. Great stuff.

Back when I was young, a wedding reception standard was the Carpenters "On top of the world"

 

Every wedding I went to played that thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.