Hey, it's Henry's Birthday!

leatherneck

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. It's ok to say my age, I'm 52 and loving every minute of it.

Actually, LN and I met in a bar that my father told me never to go to . (should have listened) :idunno: After that LN kept calling , so I went out with him thinking we would have a date and it would be done since I was still in college at UK and he was living in Ft. Thomas. However, I had a great time on that first date and the rest is history.

Besides, I can't imagine missing out on a lifetime of awesome birthday and Christmas gifts.

Thanks honey for the gas burner stand. It's the best.

For Fathers Day you are getting the tank of gas to go with the burner and maybe a little something from Tiffany's.:sssh::D

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. It's ok to say my age, I'm 52 and loving every minute of it.

Actually, LN and I met in a bar that my father told me never to go to . (should have listened) :idunno: After that LN kept calling , so I went out with him thinking we would have a date and it would be done since I was still in college at UK and he was living in Ft. Thomas. However, I had a great time on that first date and the rest is history.

Besides, I can't imagine missing out on a lifetime of awesome birthday and Christmas gifts.

Thanks honey for the gas burner stand. It's the best.

For Fathers Day you are getting the tank of gas to go with the burner and maybe a little something from Tiffany's.:sssh::D

I'm sure you bought something from Tiffany's but I doubt it is my size.:scared:

This thread is great. No way Henry is 52.

LN, suggestion for the anniversary. Fox .410 Double Barrel.

Happy Birthday, Henry!!!

Swampy, I love, love, love the way you think! Anniversary is October. I better start looking for Henry's present. Give it to her (the shotgun) just in time for bird season.