Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Pre Season #12 in MaxPreps

Featured Replies

Kinda surprised they're not ranked higher. I know T lost a lot of their line but they are still a VERY talented team. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more talented team at the skilled positions within a few hundred miles.

I was thinking the same thing, I would have expected them to be in the top 10 anyway. I think they will end up ranked pretty high at the end of the year.

Would expect them to finish in top 2 in the country. This squad could be the best all around team ever produced in the state of KY. Exceptional talent and experience is a tough combination to beat.

Is Colerain expected to have a down year next season? I just assumed they would be a standard in a top 25. Kinda odd to see only one Cincy team in the top 25. Trinity will have two incredible road games next year in Moeller and Cathedral (who I am also surprised didn't make the top 25).

Where did Trinity start the season ranked last year?

 

 

I am not even sure they started out in the Top 25.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.