Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball equipment?

Featured Replies

Where does everyone get their baseball equipment..such as hats, pullover's/jackets, and uniforms. I am in dire need of a good trustworthy company to take care of some baseball business.

Where are you located? What part of the State?

Or you can just go the online route. I've been successful with Baseball Express.

A coupe of other good sites that I have delt with are, directsports.com and anacondasports.com. Mostly for equipment though.

We use a couple of local places to buy gloves and baseball bags. I like the auction sites to buy bats or a glove, if it is new. Baseball Express is a good place for baseball equipment.

Where does everyone get their baseball equipment..such as hats, pullover's/jackets, and uniforms. I am in dire need of a good trustworthy company to take care of some baseball business.
Try local first and see if they can help, if not League Direct or Baseball Express have excellent products.

I found a site that has customized gloves that are unreal - it's called Kazuma Custom Gloves.

 

Frances

Shively Sports on Dixie Hgwy in Louisville is very good. They have been very helpful in all sports. They have very knowlegable sales people also...For example....I went in there last year and attempted to but a football visor for my RB son who got poked in the eye pretty bad. When I took it up to the counter to pay for it...the sales person asked what league and what level that my son played...he then informed me that the visor I was trying to purchase would be illegal in that league. He guided me in the right direction. That saved me time and money and developed a repeat customer. A friend of mine who played in the Rockies organization turned me on to this place. He buys all of his stuff there.

  • Author

I appreciate the info..I am located in the Estill Co area

Call Steve Naugle (859) 7271955 he owns A & N Custom Sports in Northern Kentucky. Tell him JD sent you. JD

I have ordered most of my equipment from Baseball Express until I ordered uniforms. Quite frankly, I couldn't beat the price of my local store once I got into any lettering, etc. So my experience is that for uniforms, I'd definitely compare w/your local sporting goods folks before I ordered from a catalog or online. Just my 2 cents. :thumb:

LOWES SPORTING GOODS in London, Ky hard to beat the prices.

LOWES SPORTING GOODS in London, Ky hard to beat the prices.

 

:thumb:

J & J Sports

6612 Dixie Highway

Florence, Ky 41042

859-282-0744

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.