Newport Central Catholic 2012

Ram

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Newcath going to be without the Hightchew boy at QB? A buddy of mine from Holy Cross son played

Freshmen last year said they had a Stud QB at the freshmen level who was very athletic and could throw the ball very good.

Also I saw that Newcath plays 6A schools in Northern Kentucky would they ever schedule Boone County it seems like they havent played in years. Just a thought

I always expected Mac to play QB. I guess he'll have to wait his turn.

I just think he is so versitile and athletic he can help the team as a WR and on defense. Not saying he could not be QB, but the team is better with him at other positions than utilizing someone else who are also capable QB's.

Will there be a QB battle or is the new kid from AZ the starter?

There would have to be a battle. Cain is a good qb. I'm not sure how he fits into Eddie's offense, but he is more of the classic drop back QB. Also, he has been practicing in it for 2 years. He has good height and a very strong arm.

Linemen Brady Thacker, Elliot Rust, Jake Haas, Colin Hoover and tight end Ted Lyon will see plenty of snaps on both sides of the ball.

That would be Tyler Lyon, son of former Lloyd, Marshall, & NFL'er Billy Lyon. Tyler's also my daughters boyfriend. :cool:

How is Newcath going to be without the Hightchew boy at QB? A buddy of mine from Holy Cross son played

Freshmen last year said they had a Stud QB at the freshmen level who was very athletic and could throw the ball very good.

Also I saw that Newcath plays 6A schools in Northern Kentucky would they ever schedule Boone County it seems like they havent played in years. Just a thought

The qb you are reffering to played middle school ball last year. Will be a freahman this year.