Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 2012

Featured Replies

What does Newport Central Catholic need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a QB battle or is the new kid from AZ the starter?

Are they going to be able to win on the line against HC?

Over the past 6 or 7 years the Breds have had a better than average kicking game (xpts, fg, & ko), this is a position no one ever talks about and one I'm concerned with. Who is going to fill this position??????:idunno:

Are they going to be able to win on the line against HC?

 

Linemen Brady Thacker, Elliot Rust, Jake Haas, Colin Hoover and tight end Ted Lyon will see plenty of snaps on both sides of the ball.

Will there be a QB battle or is the new kid from AZ the starter?

 

From what I have read Josh Cain will battle Mitchell Trail at QB.

Dylan Hayes and Mason Myers will be the top running backs. Mac Franzen and Pete Collopy will start at WR.

Dylan Hayes and Mason Myers will be the top running backs. Mac Franzen and Pete Collopy will start at WR.

 

I always expected Mac to play QB. I guess he'll have to wait his turn.

How is Newcath going to be without the Hightchew boy at QB? A buddy of mine from Holy Cross son played

Freshmen last year said they had a Stud QB at the freshmen level who was very athletic and could throw the ball very good.

Also I saw that Newcath plays 6A schools in Northern Kentucky would they ever schedule Boone County it seems like they havent played in years. Just a thought

I always expected Mac to play QB. I guess he'll have to wait his turn.

 

I just think he is so versitile and athletic he can help the team as a WR and on defense. Not saying he could not be QB, but the team is better with him at other positions than utilizing someone else who are also capable QB's.

Will there be a QB battle or is the new kid from AZ the starter?

There would have to be a battle. Cain is a good qb. I'm not sure how he fits into Eddie's offense, but he is more of the classic drop back QB. Also, he has been practicing in it for 2 years. He has good height and a very strong arm.

Linemen Brady Thacker, Elliot Rust, Jake Haas, Colin Hoover and tight end Ted Lyon will see plenty of snaps on both sides of the ball.

 

That would be Tyler Lyon, son of former Lloyd, Marshall, & NFL'er Billy Lyon. Tyler's also my daughters boyfriend. :cool:

How is Newcath going to be without the Hightchew boy at QB? A buddy of mine from Holy Cross son played

Freshmen last year said they had a Stud QB at the freshmen level who was very athletic and could throw the ball very good.

Also I saw that Newcath plays 6A schools in Northern Kentucky would they ever schedule Boone County it seems like they havent played in years. Just a thought

The qb you are reffering to played middle school ball last year. Will be a freahman this year.

What kind of size will NCC have on the line this year. I would like to know so I can add 2 inches and 30 lbs when I tell the HC boys the sizes. Lol. It never hurts.

The qb you are reffering to played middle school ball last year. Will be a freahman this year.

I think he played freshmen last year and will be a soph this upcoming year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.