Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart at St. Henry

Featured Replies

ABC2 just said v5thkkjgdbmjuchkjjj°ccbbbkuugfhkkjvdsdcjfsdddrtfghhgg duh duh

Why do I always have a hard time reading and trying to interpret your posts?

 

:laugh: This thread is getting some Classic post.

Really what are you trying to say here ????

 

That it does not matter how you look at it bgh will find a way to say BBHS should win the conference.

:deadhorse:LOL Just FYI Coach Baynum and the Lady 'Stangs offered to go to St. Henry tonight and play them after our game with Dixie Heights and they declined. When they forgot to put the tarp on yesterday they emailed and said "lets play Wednesday". We agreed but they said no now so there you go. :ohbrother: Remember it was St. Henry who forgot the tarp and cancelled not us.

We have played every game the last nine years and won 8 out of 9 NKAC Titles so we should. Anything other than that would be an upset then wouldn't it? We have beat Salzer and St. Henry three straight years.

That it does not matter how you look at it bgh will find a way to say BBHS should win the conference.
:deadhorse: LOL The suspension was up at 1:55 and we didn't get the email, yes email, til 1:58. We actually learned of it from the St. Henry Website. We get out of school at 2 and we also have 5 8th graders at three different feeder schools. It's kaos. The Coach said they forgot to put the tarp on after their road game with Cooper the night before. With one week to go and Senior Awards Dinners, Graduations, Senior Night end of the year banquets and both schools with a lot of big games it may be hard to find a mutual date. Worst case scenario its Co-Champs since both schools have played all their other games and are both 7-0. I know we have 10 games between tomorrow and next Saturday in addition to the set school activities. Next week we are without 3-4 of the younger kids too because of a play. We are looking at some dates.

 

They are taken a page out of the Bellevue coach's playbook. :lol: (pulled this number on NewCath 2 yrs in a row, and on a sunny, dry day to boot.)

I would say we could use team eras but no one can whip that like BGH so it would be a lse for everyone but BBHS. We could use team hits but another lose. Let's just give it BBHS cause they will end up with it any way.

 

I think he means this :deadhorse:

We have played every game the last nine years and won 8 out of 9 NKAC Titles so we should. Anything other than that would be an upset then wouldn't it? We have beat Salzer and St. Henry three straight years.

 

Then that says it all. By the power of BGP we crown you champion.

After you pay your fine and sit out your suspension

Edited by ABC2

Then that says it all. By the power of BGP we crown you champion.

After you pay your fine and sit out your suspension for getting tossed from the JV game. I now know why the AD at BBHS keeps the football coach. No respect for payers school or there team. They are both real class acts.

Hope everyone can read this post.

 

I'm sorry, but your still very cloudy on your posts. I read them and want to stare out in space for an hour.:idunno:

I'm sorry, but your still very cloudy on your posts. I read them and want to stare out in space for an hour.:idunno:

 

I understood perfectly.

I understood perfectly.

 

I did also

This particular post I could actually understand, even before the part hammering Brossart's football coach and AD was edited out.:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.