Brossart at St. Henry

Hope the sun comes out and the field is playable today. This should be a pretty good game. Any thoughts or predictions? I'm going with St. Henry in this one.

I will go St Henry 4-0, St Henry has better pitching and their top players are better than Brossarts top players.

Lawnboy must have fell off the bucket and hit his/her head. If St. Henry had remembered to put the tarp on last night at St. Henry we could have found out today. However since they didn't the game was cancelled as we read on their website and didn't get a call. :ohbrother:

Lawnboy must have fell off the bucket and hit his/her head. If St. Henry had remembered to put the tarp on last night at St. Henry we could have found out today. However since they didn't the game was cancelled as we read on their website and didn't get a call. :ohbrother:

I was told there ad called BBHS but the AD was suspended for getting thrown out of a JV game.

I was told there ad called BBHS but the AD was suspended for getting thrown out of a JV game.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too funny. I almost fell off my bucket and I don't even have one.

Was really looking forward to seeing this game. Who forgets to put your tarp on when they've been calling for rain the last 2 days or so ??

Me too. And isn't this a conference game? I am interested to know when the make up game will be played. BGH please advise when you find out.

I agree with my Big Green Buddie, this is a bunch of CRAP, both the tarp and no call. Who forgets that you have a big game with rain in the picture and to not get a call about it, Bush league. At least your not at the mercy of the City of Newport's Public Works Dept. getting your field ready(or not).

:deadhorse: LOL The suspension was up at 1:55 and we didn't get the email, yes email, til 1:58. We actually learned of it from the St. Henry Website. We get out of school at 2 and we also have 5 8th graders at three different feeder schools. It's kaos. The Coach said they forgot to put the tarp on after their road game with Cooper the night before. With one week to go and Senior Awards Dinners, Graduations, Senior Night end of the year banquets and both schools with a lot of big games it may be hard to find a mutual date. Worst case scenario its Co-Champs since both schools have played all their other games and are both 7-0. I know we have 10 games between tomorrow and next Saturday in addition to the set school activities. Next week we are without 3-4 of the younger kids too because of a play. We are looking at some dates.

:deadhorse: LOL The suspension was up at 1:55 and we didn't get the email, yes email, til 1:58. We actually learned of it from the St. Henry Website. We get out of school at 2 and we also have 5 8th graders at three different feeder schools. It's kaos. The Coach said they forgot to put the tarp on after their road game with Cooper the night before. With one week to go and Senior Awards Dinners, Graduations, Senior Night end of the year banquets and both schools with a lot of big games it may be hard to find a mutual date. Worst case scenario its Co-Champs since both schools have played all their other games and are both 7-0. I know we have 10 games between tomorrow and next Saturday in addition to the set school activities. Next week we are without 3-4 of the younger kids too because of a play. We are looking at some dates.

I would say we could use team eras but no one can whip that like BGH so it would be a lse for everyone but BBHS. We could use team hits but another lose. Let's just give it BBHS cause they will end up with it any way.

I would say we could use team eras but no one can whip that like BGH so it would be a lse for everyone but BBHS. We could use team hits but another lose. Let's just give it BBHS cause they will end up with it any way.

Why do I always have a hard time reading and trying to interpret your posts?

Really what are you trying to say here ????