Army cancels Ted Nugent at concert at Ft. Knox

Should they have cancelled him from the lineup after what he said.

speaking at an NRA convention, the rocker said that he would be "dead or in jail" if Obama is reelected in November.

Actually anyone of us could be dead or in jail if Pres. B. Hussein Obama is reelected, who knows. It is free speech to say what he said, he never threatened the President in any way and was cleared by the Secret Service. (like the prostitutes were also)

But what is really hypocritical is that Army bases have let this rapper sing after what he has said, which IMO is the same thing.

Ludacris has performed at U.S. Army bases even after the 2008 release of his pro-Obama song "Politics As Usual," which calls President George W. Bush "mentally handicapped" and says that Sen. John McCain "don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed." It also has derogatory comments about Hillary Clinton, who was running against Obama at the time.

Of course it's free speech, just as it was free speech when the lead singer of the Dixie Chicks said what she did about President Bush (though no profanity and no threatening language was used). Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.
Agreed. We also have the freedom to dislike either of them for their comments.

Nugent was cleared by Secret Service and from what I read they consider the matter closed. Like I said about the Dixie Chicks, shut and sing. I don't care what your opinion of the president is, Ted. I can come to my own conclusions.

Hypocrites if they let Ludacris perform, but he is black and I am sure Pres. B. Hussein Obama will let it slide, maybe Ludacris looks likea son he may have had.
Is everything racially motivated in your world ?

Should they have cancelled him from the lineup after what he said.

speaking at an NRA convention, the rocker said that he would be "dead or in jail" if Obama is reelected in November.

Actually anyone of us could be dead or in jail if Pres. B. Hussein Obama is reelected, who knows. It is free speech to say what he said, he never threatened the President in any way and was cleared by the Secret Service. (like the prostitutes were also)

But what is really hypocritical is that Army bases have let this rapper sing after what he has said, which IMO is the same thing.

Ludacris has performed at U.S. Army bases even after the 2008 release of his pro-Obama song "Politics As Usual," which calls President George W. Bush "mentally handicapped" and says that Sen. John McCain "don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed." It also has derogatory comments about Hillary Clinton, who was running against Obama at the time.

Don't worry about it, if Romney wins Ted will be in and ludacris will be out. Everything comes full circle eventually.

It becomes racially motivated when our leaders make it.
Only in your mind is this racially motivated . Nugent and his music stink and if he wasn't playing his patriot act to the hilt he would be long gone and forgotten .

Hypocrites if they let Ludacris perform, but he is black and I am sure Pres. B. Hussein Obama will let it slide, maybe Ludacris looks likea son he may have had.
Obviously you have no idea what you are saying on this topic, you do not understand the security issue, Obama also receives more threats than any other president, they have to look into all threats no matter how subtle they may be.

As others has said, YOU make it out to be about race, no one else does! As well as your continued use of insisting to use his middle name, does anyone use the middle name of Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Clinton? NOPE! Not even you! Now, some might use "W" to show which Bush they are talking about.

As TBG and RTS hit on, "Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences", You act like Obama is king or something and he pulls the strings of everything, do you really think he is the one who said to not allow the concert?

Only in your mind is this racially motivated . Nugent and his music stink and if he wasn't playing his patriot act to the hilt he would be long gone and forgotten .

No way, "Stranglehold" will always be remembered by Rock and Roll fans!