Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zimmerman In Custody

Featured Replies

Reports are that Zimmerman has already been taken into custody.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reports are that Zimmerman has already been taken into custody.

 

Reports from where. Can't find any online.

 

Reports from where. Can't find any online.

 

Disregard this.

2nd degree murder, huh? Sounds pretty serious. Seems like the prosecutors must have felt that Zimmerman's story has some holes in it.

This is the correct thing to do - it is about time this is in the system and get it out of the hands of the Black Panthers, the talking heads on cable, etc...

I thought that Breitbart was dead .

2nd degree murder, huh? Sounds pretty serious. Seems like the prosecutors must have felt that Zimmerman's story has some holes in it.

 

Obviously. When the special prosecutor mentioned she won't call a grand jury, it was a foregone conclusion she was charging Zimmerman with something herself. As I have said, you cannot allow an unarmed high school student die, at the hands of a gun, with the perp known and no eyewitnesses, and it just be a good clean fun under the guise of a self-defense law. If they would've charged him with the manslaughter that nigt as the detective asked, then 99.99 percent of us never hear fo the name of Trayvon Martin. This news story barely makes it out of central Florida. But as I said in another thread "code red". Guessed wrong.

 

Obviously. When the special prosecutor mentioned she won't call a grand jury, it was a foregone conclusion she was charging Zimmerman with something herself. As I have said, you cannot allow an unarmed high school student die, at the hands of a gun, with the perp known and no eyewitnesses, and it just be a good clean fun under the guise of a self-defense law. If they would've charged him with the manslaughter that nigt as the detective asked, then 99.99 percent of us never hear fo the name of Trayvon Martin. This news story barely makes it out of central Florida. But as I said in another thread "code red". Guessed wrong.

 

I'm still waiting for the huge accusations you made to hit the mainstream media. If they are indeed true.

I'm still waiting for the huge accusations you made to hit the mainstream media. If they are indeed true.

 

With him being charged with 2nd degree murder I think it is safe to say the former judge's son got some kind of preferential treatment from the police. Can I prove it? No. Do I believe it? Obviously. We are only now just getting to the truth. If it can be proven in the court of law it will be. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

 

With him being charged with 2nd degree murder I think it is safe to say the former judge's son got some kind of preferential treatment from the police. Can I prove it? No. Do I believe it? Obviously. We are only now just getting to the truth. If it can be proven in the court of law it will be. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

 

The same police who wanted to arrest him the night of the shooting?

 

While its possible that what you say is true (I won't pretend that some police aren't corrupt sometimes) I don't necessarily think it has to be true simply because he wasn't charged with 1st degree murder the day the shooting occurred.

 

I'm sure we will learn more details and hopefully get an explanation into why they charged him with 2nd degree murder soon.

The same police who wanted to arrest him the night of the shooting?

 

While its possible that what you say is true (I won't pretend that some police aren't corrupt sometimes) I don't necessarily think it has to be true simply because he wasn't charged with 1st degree murder the day the shooting occurred.

 

I'm sure we will learn more details and hopefully get an explanation into why they charged him with 2nd degree murder soon.

 

 

Agreed.

When he beats this charge what will the reaction be? Whoever is calling for help in the 911 call decides the case IMO.

When he beats this charge what will the reaction be? Whoever is calling for help in the 911 call decides the case IMO.

 

Depends on the evidence brought forth. Too early to say anything. He may have a glove that doesn't fit or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.