Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zimmerman In Custody

Featured Replies

Can't stand your ground, if you are the instigator. No law is that loosely written or so ridiculous to allow you to confront someone and later kill them after you get your arse whipped.

 

I'm no legal expert but I think you're wrong. Im not saying I agree with the law, but he didn't break the law from what I've read.

 

As for your first post I'm sure there have been many times a cop wanted to press charges but the prosecutor knew the evidence wasn't there.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm no legal expert but I think you're wrong. Im not saying I agree with the law, but he didn't break the law from what I've read.

 

As for your first post I'm sure there have been many times a cop wanted to press charges but the prosecutor knew the evidence wasn't there.

 

Yea on misdemeanors. When a murder is committed, and you know the culprit, and the lead detective asks for a charge but is turned away, something is rotten in Denmark.

Yea on misdemeanors. When a murder is committed, and you know the culprit, and the lead detective asks for a charge but is turned away, something is rotten in Denmark.

 

While I might agree the detective asked for a manslaughter charge which is different than murder. I'm sure there have been times a prosecutor told a cop there isn't enough evidence for manslaughter. I'd say the cop doesn't know the stand your ground law as well as the prosecutor

While I might agree the detective asked for a manslaughter charge which is different than murder. I'm sure there have been times a prosecutor told a cop there isn't enough evidence for manslaughter. I'd say the cop doesn't know the stand your ground law as well as the prosecutor

 

That is safe money. But the prosecutor can also indict a ham sandwich.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.