Chapman to the bullpen

I'm expecting a big season out of Arroyo. He's a hard worker & has something to prove after last year's season which started off of the wrong foot (due to sickness).

I hope Chapman gets an opportunity to start but I think Chapman in the pen is an easy short-term solution until Masset & Bray are ready.

I don't follow the Reds as closely as some on here, and I'm sure you guys would be a better GM than me, but I don't see this move as bad.

I've been as intrigued with the idea of Chapman closing, as I've been of him starting since the Reds signed him. I think he could be dominant in that role. If he's in the pen, I'd kind of like to see him get a shot doing that this year.

I don't follow the Reds as closely as some on here, and I'm sure you guys would be a better GM than me, but I don't see this move as bad.

I've been as intrigued with the idea of Chapman closing, as I've been of him starting since the Reds signed him. I think he could be dominant in that role. If he's in the pen, I'd kind of like to see him get a shot doing that this year.

So, there's 2 of us.:lol: