Muslim Brotherhood to run a person for Pres.

After they said they wouldn't run a person for president of Egypt well they are. This just goes to show they can't be trusted and they are in control of CAIR. If you don't think there is a plan to overtake America by a Muslim group, then you have only to read the list of their plan to take over.

World News - Muslim Brotherhood says it will run candidate for president in Egypt election

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After they said they wouldn't run a person for president of Egypt well they are. This just goes to show they can't be trusted and they are in control of CAIR. If you don't think there is a plan to overtake America by a Muslim group, then you have only to read the list of their plan to take over.

World News - Muslim Brotherhood says it will run candidate for president in Egypt election

So Democracy only works if we get to pick which candidates can run and which ones can't?

So Democracy only works if we get to pick which candidates can run and which ones can't?

It won't be democracy when they win, there is a reason they were never allow to gain power in Egypt, ask Israel.

It won't be democracy when they win, there is a reason they were never allow to gain power in Egypt, ask Israel.

But we aren't talking about "what it will be" when they win. It is currently a democratic election. If they follow the rules of getting on the ballot then it is up to the people who they place in power.

Like it or not, that is Democracy in action. To take away the process because of what YOU think will happen is as dictatorial as what YOU say is going to happen.

But we aren't talking about "what it will be" when they win. It is currently a democratic election. If they follow the rules of getting on the ballot then it is up to the people who they place in power.

Like it or not, that is Democracy in action. To take away the process because of what YOU think will happen is as dictatorial as what YOU say is going to happen.

Im all for democracy, but when a group like the Brotherhood uses it as an excuse to get into power and then limit freedoms is not democarcy in action, it is called a coup.

Im all for democracy, but when a group like the Brotherhood uses it as an excuse to get into power and then limit freedoms is not democarcy in action, it is called a coup.

So you are all for democracy as long as the people who look, act and think the way you do are the only ones participating. I gotcha :thumb: :rolleyes:

So you are all for democracy as long as the people who look, act and think the way you do are the only ones participating. I gotcha :thumb: :rolleyes:

I wish some of you would get off the look like you act like you theme. I really dont care what happens to every single Egyptian, but it will eventually come over here. Wait and see. Then you can cry they dont act like you or think like you.

I wish some of you would get off the look like you act like you theme. I really dont care what happens to every single Egyptian, but it will eventually come over here. Wait and see. Then you can cry they dont act like you or think like you.

Great Christian attitude.

Good gosh ...

Well if you vote for the devil, you get burned. It is their choice. If they believe all of the lies the brotherhood says, then that is their fault and deserve what they get.

So don't vote for the "Devil", that is your choice, just don't tell him he can't run because he doesn't think like you. It's pretty simple really.

So don't vote for the "Devil", that is your choice, just don't tell him he can't run because he doesn't think like you. It's pretty simple really.

Just like dont vote for Putin (seems he won again), well in those countries (Egypt as well) it is all out voter fraud.

as many that hated Saddam Hussein, he seemed to always get 99% of the vote. HUMMMM

This gets better and better....

News from The Associated Press

"Egypt's election commission confirmed Thursday that the mother of a popular Islamist presidential hopeful was an American citizen, effectively disqualifying him from the race and likely boosting the chances of the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate." (Emphasis added)

"A law put in place after last year's fall of President Hosni Mubarak stipulates that a candidate may not have any other citizenship than Egyptian - and that the candidate's spouse and parents cannot have other citizenships as well."

"mother had a U.S. passport she used to travel a number of time to the U.S.. The mother also traveled to Germany and Egypt using the U.S. passport in 2008 and 2009, it said."

It appears Egypt has a "strong check" against foreign influence.