Bourbon County search for a new basketball coach

Bourbon better support who ever they get. They haven't had the talent to compete in the 10th region for quite a while. They keep letting coaches go and they will get the reputation as a place that fires coaches because they can't win enough. Anybody who knows anything about the history of the 10 region knows that Bourbon's glory years are far behind them. No matter who they get, most years they will be done after the first round of districts. They just don't have the horses.

Bourbon better support who ever they get. They haven't had the talent to compete in the 10th region for quite a while. They keep letting coaches go and they will get the reputation as a place that fires coaches because they can't win enough. Anybody who knows anything about the history of the 10 region knows that Bourbon's glory years are far behind them. No matter who they get, most years they will be done after the first round of districts. They just don't have the horses.

Until Bourbon makes serious changes in all adminstration they are going to have several problems on all levels. They cannt continue to treat the staff in the disrespectful manner they do and get anyone of any QUALITY to come there to teach or coach.

I heard Bob Goodman (Henry Clay assistant I believe) is getting this job.

That would be a great hire, although I'm surprised they'd go with another Henry Clay assistant after what they've been through the past 4 seasons.

That would be a great hire, although I'm surprised they'd go with another Henry Clay assistant after what they've been through the past 4 seasons.

Until they can get Daniel Brown back... his assistants will do.