Simon Kenton's Football Schedule 2012

uk#1fan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood crusched Conner last season.

Yeah I guess you're right. Wonder what was bigger for Beechwood last year. "Crushing" in your words Conner in a scrimmage or shutting out Simon Kenton 28-0 in a real game. I'm guessing Simon because it counted on the schedule.

Yeah I guess you're right. Wonder what was bigger for Beechwood last year. "Crushing" in your words Conner in a scrimmage or shutting out Simon Kenton 28-0 in a real game. I'm guessing Simon because it counted on the schedule.

Beechwood scored around 80 points on Conner.

Beechwood crusched Conner last season.

I wish someone would explain how a controlled scrimmage from last season between two different schools became your topic in a Simon Kenton Schedule 2012 post? I think someone from Independence needs to alert the Kenton County water district because something in #1 fans water supply has to be toxic. It is the only ting that makes sense. Are you having some work done to your septic system that may have leaked into your drinking water? Gettin worried about you now, you used to be entertaining but now I'm really beginning to see signs of mental irregularity???

I think the boys in Hebron would love to have SK on the schedule again but Conner is probably in the same situation as Highlands. Both schools MUST be scared to death of Independence.

I assume you eat cake too? :D

Back to the thread topic, why doesn't SK schedule or scrimmge Highlands ?

(You brought the H word up,so I'm not thread jacking.)

Not sure why wish they would play though?