Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA network coverage pros/cons

Featured Replies

Con: No Gus Johnson. Nothing else really matters.

 

I miss Gus!

I've actually enjoyed hearing Barkley some, he's just a goof ball and says what ever comes to mind which is usually something that makes me laugh.

  • Author
I've actually enjoyed hearing Barkley some, he's just a goof ball and says what ever comes to mind which is usually something that makes me laugh.

 

Perhaps, but it just seems sad when he keeps spouting off about things he knows nothing about.

  • Author
Couldn't agree more.

 

As to your original question, being able to watch whatever game I want is greater than the quality of the broadcasters.

 

I agree with that, to a degree. With the money changing hands between the networks and the NCAA, however, they should demand better-prepared announcers.

 

A good point was made about Kevin Harlan. He's an NBA guy, and pretty darned good at it (and NFL), despite blowing the late three calls by the Gators. I guess my criticisms lie most with the color guys who seem unable to adjust their analysis to the games they're covering.

Couldn't agree more.

 

As to your original question, being able to watch whatever game I want is greater than the quality of the broadcasters.

 

I feel exactly the same; I typically don't pay attention to most people calling games anyway.

I've actually enjoyed hearing Barkley some, he's just a goof ball and says what ever comes to mind which is usually something that makes me laugh.

 

I too enjoy Barkley. However, I'm looking for style, not substance with him. I want him to make me laugh; not try to inform me.

I too enjoy Barkley. However, I'm looking for style, not substance with him. I want him to make me laugh; not try to inform me.

 

Totally agree, end up sadly disappointed if I expected him to sound like Jay Bilas.

Verne Lundquist is becoming sadder and sadder right before our eyes. Cards up 71-68, Gators shoot a couple of late threes; to which ol' Verne is hollering, "For the lead!".

 

My bad. Whoever it was, needs some remedial math.

 

I agree, didn't know a basket was worth 4 points now.

Enjoy being able to see all the games and being able to watch which game I want to. Some of the commentators are not quite to par but still can get by with better than Bobby whta's his name and sidekick Brent M something think they call a horrible game no matter who is playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.