Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals close to signing Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis

Featured Replies

They said on the radio the other day, he hasn't fumbled since high school. That is impressive.

 

Which only means with his new team he will get a serious case of fumbleitis...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

He's fumbling in the first game....

  • Author

While BenJarvus is still a big upgrade from Cedric (because Cedric is mediocre at best), Michael Bush is still the better back. BJGE might have a better track record of staying healthy, but Bush would be a beast as a #1 anywhere. I can't say the same for BJGE. Cutler + Marshall, Forte + Bush....the Bears will be a scary team.

While BenJarvus is still a big upgrade from Cedric (because Cedric is mediocre at best), Michael Bush is still the better back. BJGE might have a better track record of staying healthy, but Bush would be a beast as a #1 anywhere. I can't say the same for BJGE. Cutler + Marshall, Forte + Bush....the Bears will be a scary team.

 

Except Bush and Forte won't be on the field at the same time....So when Bush is in, they'll actually be less scary.

The three-year deal recently signed by Bengals running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has a base value, according to a league source, of $9 million. Making it worth $3 million per year.

  • Author
Except Bush and Forte won't be on the field at the same time....So when Bush is in, they'll actually be less scary.

 

They're 2 completely different players that can rotate and wear down a defense.

Wow, you Bengal fans are all over the map. I hate the signing because I think it helps the Bengals. He doesn't fumble, he's not been a DL regular, he gets to share the carries, he's absolutely fantastic in the short passing game and a great outlet for a 2nd year stud QB with the defense stretched to control your 2nd year stud WR.

 

Jeez, as bad as I hate to admit it, GT was dead on with the thread on Cincy Sports fan mentality not too long ago.

Wow, you Bengal fans are all over the map. I hate the signing because I think it helps the Bengals. He doesn't fumble, he's not been a DL regular, he gets to share the carries, he's absolutely fantastic in the short passing game and a great outlet for a 2nd year stud QB with the defense stretched to control your 2nd year stud WR.

 

Jeez, as bad as I hate to admit it, GT was dead on with the thread on Cincy Sports fan mentality not too long ago.

 

I had my heart set on Bush but the Law Firm probably makes more sense and the more I take in from everyone about him the more I think it is a good pick up.

I think what's more important is that in his interview I heard this morning, he WANTS to be there. Heck, not many have said that and meant it in the not too distant past.

I think what's more important is that in his interview I heard this morning, he WANTS to be there. Heck, not many have said that and meant it in the not too distant past.

 

I hear what you are saying in both posts, things really are looking up for the Bengals.

 

I think the Bengals are two or three players away from really being a force in 2012.

Need one more big time draft and I agree.

Wow, you Bengal fans are all over the map. I hate the signing because I think it helps the Bengals. He doesn't fumble, he's not been a DL regular, he gets to share the carries, he's absolutely fantastic in the short passing game and a great outlet for a 2nd year stud QB with the defense stretched to control your 2nd year stud WR.

 

Jeez, as bad as I hate to admit it, GT was dead on with the thread on Cincy Sports fan mentality not too long ago.

 

I like BJGE's ability to catch passes out of the backfield & I think he is a more natural fit than Benson within the offense.

 

I hope that the Bengals can acquire an RB with breakaway speed at some point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.