Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals’ Chris Crocker glad to see “dirty player” Hines Ward retire

Featured Replies

Crocker was also complimentary but I think trying to "end people's career" is a little extreme.

Aw man I thought the rest of the thread title would be, Bengals's Chris Crocker CUT.

  • Author
Aw man I thought the rest of the thread title would be, Bengals's Chris Crocker CUT.

 

I thought the same thing.

 

All kidding aside, I would like Crocker as a back up at league minimum, nothing more.

Glad you guys said that because my next question was going to be, "Who is Chris Crocker?" :lol:

Hines Ward good riddance. Clearly the label fit. It was nice to see Baltimore give you a nice send off this season.

  • Author
Glad you guys said that because my next question was going to be, "Who is Chris Crocker?" :lol:

 

About three years ago he was a hard hitting safety with solid skills for the Bengals...

Hines Ward good riddance. Clearly the label fit. It was nice to see Baltimore give you a nice send off this season.

 

 

But you would take him on your team any day Right?

 

He gave out many more then he ever got.

But you would take him on your team any day Right?

 

He gave out many more then he ever got.

 

Actually, I would never want a dirty player on my team. Would take AJ Green's all day over this thug.

Chris Crocker has been really busy trying to end one player's career.....his own. Hines Ward wasn't a dirty player. Decleating a guy on a crack back is football. That is why DB's are taught to call them out and LB's are taught to keep their head on swivels. I'd like to have a Hines Ward on my team. A WR that makes big catches and blocks downfield is a thing of beauty.

Does Cincy have Ocho's HOF jacket that he had on the sidelines? I'm sure Hines could wear it... :lol:

Chris Crocker has been really busy trying to end one player's career.....his own. Hines Ward wasn't a dirty player. Decleating a guy on a crack back is football. That is why DB's are taught to call them out and LB's are taught to keep their head on swivels. I'd like to have a Hines Ward on my team. A WR that makes big catches and blocks downfield is a thing of beauty.

 

 

You're joking right?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're joking right?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Shame on a WR for blocking... :lol:

You're joking right?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I'm not a Steelers fan but I've seen him play a lot of games. He was a tremendous blocker and landed a lot of hard hits but I don't remember seeing anything that I would consider dirty. If he was a Bengal you'd love him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.